- Salted caramel sauce
- Maldon sea salt
- I measure of Wild-Arbor
- I measure Kahlua
- 2 Measures of fresh single cream
- Small ccoop of salted caramel ice cream (optional)
Garnish: Sprig of rosemary
1. Use a teaspoon to slightly drizzle the caramel sauce into the glass while slowly turning it to get a nice swirl effect. Add a small sprinkle of sea salt.
2. Then fill the glass to the top with ice.
3. Put the Wild-Arbor and Kahlua into a shaker with ices cubes, shake well, then strain into the glass.
4. For a slice of extra indulgence, top off with a small scoop of salted caramel ice cream.
Particularly good on hotter days!
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary