- Handful of raspberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants
- Thin slice of a large red apple
- Single measure (25 ML) Wild-Arbor Clear Cream Liqueur
1. Place a large champagne coupe or similar in the freezer until chilled.
2. Rinse your fruit in water, shake off the excess water, but do not totally dry.
3. Place the berries in a freezer and leave until thoroughly chilled.
4. Remove glass and berries from the freezer, and arrange the berries in the most decadent way you can.
5. Take your well chilled bottle of Wild-Arbor from the fridge and pour two measures gently over the berries.
6. Sip and dip with a fork or spoon at your leisure.