- 450 grams of strawberries with leaves and stalks removed
- 600ml of milk
- 6 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 6 Single measures (150ml) of Wild-Arbor Clear Cream Liqueur
- Strawberry syrup
- Extra strawberries for garnish
1. Chill the strawberries in the freezer, but do not fully freeze them. While you are doing that also place two tall glasses in there with them.
2. When ready, place the strawberries in your food processor or blender, along with the chilled milk, ice cream, and Wild-Arbor.
3. Blend to taste. At Wild-Arbor, we don’t like to blend too much, but it’s a matter of taste.
4. Then remove the glasses from the freezer, and into them drizzle patterns of strawberry syrup.
5. Fill both glasses from the blender and stir gently to create a marbled effect from the syrup.
6. Top off with a juicy strawberry complete with leaves and stalk.