WILD-ARBOR BONFIRE NIGHT
1 Part Wild-Arbor Clear Cream Liqueur
1 Part Vodka
1 Part Chocolate Liqueur, we used Godiva
Good Quality Cocoa Powder, we used Green and Blacks Fair trade
Chocolate Wafer Roll, we used Chloe’s
Garnish: Sprig of fresh green mint
1. First chill your Martini glasses in the refrigerator.
2. Once chilled, drizzle chocolate syrup in an elegant spiral swirl around the inside of the glass.
(these could be kept in the fridge until needed)
3. Combine the Wild-Arbor, Chocolate Liqueur, and vodka in a shaker filled with ice.
4. Shake thoroughly until fully chilled, or until too cold to hold! About 30 seconds or so.
5. Pour into the chilled Martini Glasses.
6. Use a small sieve to sprinkle the cocoa powder on the surface of your cocktail, and place into it a single wafer roll.
Finish with a garnish of mint.